CCTV or Closed Circuit television cameras are a growing need as well as trend these days. The CCTVs also called the surveillance cameras have proved to be good friends of man due to various reasons. They are like an extra eye which is always fixed on a wall from where you can see everything. From the parlor of your office to the main hall or from the back gallery to the front door. CCTV cameras prove to be very useful. Now here is a list of five main points as to why should you do CCTV installation in your small business, be it offices, shops, workshops, malls or stores:-
1. Works as an anti-theft agent – When people find themselves to be under surveillance they automatically do not indulge in any sort of thievery act. The fear of being watched and getting caught prevents such people from committing any crime.
2. Video footage proof – If a person does not stop even after knowing that he is being watched, the video of his committing a theft or any other sort of mischief can later on be used as a proof against him in the law.
3. Efficient work – A camera in the office room which is watching at all times is enough for the staff to keep themselves in discipline and work efficiently. If not you can see the staff whether working or not on your screen in your cabin and then call an employee who is not working, may be you can just warn him.
4. Keep an eye at all times – Gone are those days when there used to be a room in which monitors were placed and an on-duty person had to just sit and keep an eye on everything. Today we live in a smart world. Things have become much easier now, so the cameras can be connected on your PC or your smart phone and you can see what’s going on in office when having a cup of coffee at home or simply out of town for work.
5. Know your customers – When you have CCTV installation everywhere around you can easily see your customers and monitor their behavior. This helps you better understand your customers which eventually helps you deal with customers even better and in a more effective way.